Friday, May 20, 2005

Another Long Weekend!!!

Another Long Weekend!

She'll be coming round the mountain
Here she comes
She'll be coming round the mountain
Here she comes...!
Yee Hah!

5-day work weeks are fun! Meaning, we can fully utilise the extra public holiday this coming Monday!!! Hoopa-loo-la!

A plan that starts with 5 interested parties shrunk to a mere 3. Still, it's better than nothing. I've set my mind on this budget trip and I'm not gonna back out.

So Shyba, I know you've taken a good look at this thingy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
G-Max Reverse Bungy @ Clarke Quay

And Sri, you've taken a ride with me in that but I guess you better get yourself prepared for this...!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Corkscrew :: The Flying Coaster :: The Turbo Shot

*Rubs hands in glee, Grinning from ear-to-ear*
I can't wait, I can't wait... GENTING HIGHLANDS, here we comeeee...!
I'm an adrenaline junkie, so pardon me. Been awhile since I went thru' this therapy...

Gonna try that new one, The Flying Coaster. I read that the effect will be like being on a hand glider. I dunno how being on a hand glider feels like so I'm gonna feel it for myself. The Corkscrew & Turbo Shot were real thrillers, man! I remember, my mum got a fever after a ride on the Turbo Shot a few years back. Menacing!

*Hums to myself* Tralala....

So, unless I got so bored and ventured into a cybercafe there, I guess there'll be no entry till perhaps...Monday. Well, it's not like I update regularly, anyway.

No comments: