Friday, April 08, 2005

Picture Montages

Due to the inevitable fact that there will be lotsa' interesting activities which may involve active photo-takings, I have finally decided (after much procrastination) to publish montages of pictures that are pretty overdue. One of which, sadly to say, is the East Coast BBQ thingy, for which I had a major mental block when it comes to reliving the memories of that eventful occasion.

In other words, I had forgotten pretty much of what I had initially wanted to say, the night when I got too tired and wrote only one part of that weekend. BIG MISTAKE, I'd say.

Tsk tsk . . .

The other 2 pics are just those moments captured on the humble 6230. One, when my family was checking out the just-renovated Bedok Corner Food Centre (the ultimate BBQ seafood haunt) and the other, of my 2 cousins & myself chomping down at Tj. Pagar Railway.

FYI, I'll be taking a freaking train to KL, end of this month. Can you believe it? Me, who can't sit still for a couple of hours will be spending almost 7 agonising hours on a train???! Even worse, I'm such a light sleeper that there's no way I will be sleeping amidst all that rickety-tat-tat-tat and ppl walking back and forth on the aisle (the sleeping compartments are expensive, ok?)
-----

Hmmpf! All that rantings... Here are the pics.

East Coast BBQ
26032005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bedok Corner
03042005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tj. Pagar Railway
05042005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: