Thursday, June 17, 2004

Wah, my frens damn cute, man...Told me there's a gathering cum b-dae celabration at ECP...I tot that it's a good deal..They even mention camping (sleep in tents) & maybe BBQ...Such an anti-climax..Maybe my fault awso...neva enquire early(got the info since last Sun)...
The actual and confirmed location of the gathering is at Woodlands...See how far it is??..But I guess I'm goin, after all. It's not often that there's a class gathering like this..(not if someone has the initiative to have it regularly)... hmm..This is one of the times that I wish the car arrived already...Easier to get ard...Can't wait!!! yar..yar...Hopefully I can still remember how to drive...Been a loong time, man!
Missed an important soccer match yest...How can I miss Spain?? Gosh! @#&%^$!!!!

No comments: