Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Gonna risk it

Gonna risk it...

Took leave... Gonna spend the whole day with Suzy tomorrow...

First stop, I'm gonna get a FREE haircut at Toni & Guy Academy.
OF COURSE it's too good to be true. Free? At T & G?
I'm gonna get it done by students, ler.

I know I'm risking it but my hair is long so I guess that'll give them lotsa' space for experimentation. Just hoping they dun' chop it off above the collar at first cut. I think it's gonna be fun. Well, it BETTER be. I feel almost adventurous at this point. About not knowing what to expect besidesthe fact that that you're simply walking along the edge.
Nothing beats the adrenalin rush!

It'll be a bonus if I can get free highlights too! *just pushing my luck here*
*****
I was so keen to go on a shopping spree until I log into my internet banking just now. Payday is more than a week away.... Sigh.
...Guess I just have to settle for some window shopping and make a mad dash to purchase whatever I set my sights on before Hari Raya.

Well, you and I know where all the moolah is flowing to during that festive season, rite? All those glee on them kids' faces...
Hey, no complaints here. When I have kids, I'll be happy to see them so happy too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love ebay classic car then you will want to be there! All kinds of ebay classic car will be in attendance. For more information go to ebay classic car
See Ya There!!