Saturday, June 26, 2010

Magic Wok @ E!hub

Magic Wok has opened another outlet at #03-101 E!hub! Finally another halal dining option to make up for the closure of the satay club at Downtown East.

Went there with my in-laws last night and I was really starving by then. I had wanted to take pics with my phone but was disappointed to see the dim, incandescent lighting they have there. I'd rather not waste time taking poor quality food pics and focus on the food instead.

I have to say that they're having teething issues that day (Friday night). The young, inexperienced staff seemed flustered. Our order of Pandan Chicken didn't arrive and had to be canceled off.

I dunno if it's the opening promotion but most of the stuff in their menu (Fried rice, noodles etc) are currently priced at only $3.50. Didn't check when the promotion ends though.

Decor wise, they didn't really make much change from the former tenant (Teasire Cafe). Pretty much open concept.

Gonna come back here for my favourite Thai Fried Rice and Phad Thai. Hopefully in the day, so I can take proper pictures.

No comments: