Monday, November 14, 2005

pics uploaded

Erm...

I've already uploaded the Raya fotos (finally!) into an online foto album. However, I've decided to make it for-family-only. Therefore only those who are invited to view, are able to.

Those who think that they ought to be able to view, just email me. I think the link is on the side bar. Some Yahoo! address.

Meanwhile....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just look at what will happen to you if you dun bother to lather on the sunblock. And you work outdoors and your choice of eyewear is a pair of big-ass shades similar to that worn by Steve-O.

That's my brother by the way. He had no idea why I was giggling hard when I took this foto. But kinda adorable, lar. If a panda has a white face and black rims around the eyes, he has a dark face and white rims around his.

Tee hee hee...

No comments: