Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eid Mubarak

Selamat Hari Raya ~ Eid Mubarak


Selamat Hari Raya, y'all.

And I take this opportunity to apologise from the bottom of my heart. I dunno why this is done only once a year, but since everyone seemed to be in this 'forgiving' mood, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

I know I can use a little more tact in my speech and writing, sometimes. And I dunno how my actions could have offended anyone cos' seriously, if I know that it will hurt, I won't even get into it. I'm not THAT heartless.

So, all in all... With utmost sincerity... I apologise...

Have a joyous Hari Raya! Happy Holidays to the Non-Muslims!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy....!!!!!!

1 comment:

minerva said...

Love the image ~ it's Beautiful.
U take care Bayya & Here's Wishing Mom, Dad, Bro & U, A Splendid Hari Raya Aidil Fitri!
May this special day bring forth many more great moments in life.

Thanks for Ur warm note, Bayya:)
Bestest Wishes always, Minerva*