Sunday, April 27, 2008

peek into randomness

peek into randomness


Something I snap when jogging in the morning.

This kind of tree looks nice in the day.

... But darn creepy at night.
































I can't resist a shot some shots when I see the sky being all bright and clear. As I've always quoted: "Makes for good photography."

Err... And yes, I was driving.

Yeah, as you can see, I'm on the right-most lane.

. . . . .

Okay, on to the next few!


Dining with cousins Nor & Sue.

Been sometime since we had a wacky day night out together.

We ordered so much food, they filled the table.

The people at Breeks had better invest in bigger tables or start using smaller plates, seriously.




Foreground: 'Chicken Pattie Melted'

Behind it: Caesar Salad w/ Smoked Salmon

To its right: Waffle Fries


























(L) Nor & her 'Pan-seared Blackpepper Seabass'
(R) Sue & her 'Fish & Shrimp Lafayette'

Desserts were Brownies w/ Warm Cheese Sauce & Towering Cioccolatto. No pics available because we gorge on them as soon as they arrive.

Yes, greedy ones, we were.

Once you binge, you go all the way.

No comments: