Friday, July 27, 2007

song of the moment

my song of the moment

My parents did a double take when I sang this song in it's original language (it's available in 2 languages - none being English).

Well, it didn't help that I use the deep-set earphones and didn't realise that I was screaming - NOT just singing the song out.

And don't say that I sang blindly w/o knowing the meaning, okay? Here's the translation.

And NO, I'm not putting the video. It's embarrassing to show the brand of music that I'm getting into nowdays. It just drips with lotsa' cheese.

Guess I'm not me anymore.

Not when I'm crazy o'er them.





DBSK - Rising Sun
Now. I cry under my skin..
My tears have gone to the skies and made the rain
That falls onto the earth and washes my newly imprinted pain

No!
Forgivness is an endless luxury of mine
No!
My anger has flown off without target and lost its way
No!
I pray for atonement with words of attachment
No!
Here I go come back

My wings have lost their strength
And the days only seem to be filled with sin
I'm greeted with fragments of my poisonous dreams in the morning
There's no sparkle

Truth is what everyone wants
But they only show lies on their faces
I've been abandoned in eternity, are they looking for me?

Chorus*
Be like me
My heart is filled with a growing Innocence
Like a flame burning brightly,
Like the last radiant sunset
(I'm) waiting for Rising Sun

Now, burn my eyes,
Sun comes up, blowing the fog
Never lies, to be your mind
Got to be a true

Realizing that my path is 101,
I can't reach reality.
So that I won't be shy next to the Sun,
I just try to be me, and now

Where's the end to this chaos?
Somebody talks.. its not the same answer everyday
Desire, Is it the sketch of happiness?
Somebody talks.. but it's not the solution to the moment

Life's like star trailing after an endless orbit
You go looking for questions and solutions,
Drawing an incomplete picture
(Do) you know why?
Time is always passing by
And I know that it can't ever come back
Don't leave regrets day after day...
Try to swallow the anger spawn from poison

Try to believe the worth of happiness
That you realize in the tears of your worn out sadness

A kiss on the hand of trials,
My innonence has bloomed in the garden of suffering
There's nothing set in stone because a new day will keep coming

Chorus *

Rise up! Rise up!


I LOVE THIS SONG!
Times like this, I ask meself, "Just how old am I, really?!"

No comments: