Tuesday, December 26, 2006

year in pictures 2006

year in pictures : 2006
msnbc


I know there are many pictures out there, especially from this MSNBC site but I still feel that I relate much better to those sombre, even dreary ones.

Check out the site and vote for your favourite picture.

**warning: some pics can be pretty graphic**









Death In Congo.











Floods Devastate











Security Operation In Iraq











Rocket Hits Lebanese



Even sportsmen aren't spared.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tiger's Emotional Moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Agassi's Tearful Farewell.

Not all the pics are that dreary, though.









Keystone State Heatwave












On The Fence


Haha... enjoy the rest of 2006, y'all!

Try not to blink much. Last time I did, 6 months passed without me realising.
2006 practically whizzed past us, doesn't it?

Now, what do I get for my mum's birthday tomorrow????

No comments: