Thursday, December 21, 2006

prodigy - the autobiography

prodigy - the autobiography

My recent bookworm-convert of a brother came back from the library with this gem of a book.















Not exactly a fan of theirs but they are the kind of people with those really weird personalities and the contents of this book got me really intrigued.

For example, just take a look at this video of one of their hits: Breathe.



Aren't you just curious to know what's behind that dark, quirky image & music? And what goes behind the making of THAT video, even.

Besides, their music's not too bad. The darker, heavier tones-I much appreciate. Like some good rockin' music; just more dance-able to.

Breathe

Breathe the pressure

Come play my game Ill test ya
Psychosomatic addict insane
Breathe the pressure
Come play my game Ill test ya
Psycho-somatic addict insane

Come play my game
Inhale, inhale, youre the victim
Come play my game
Exhale, exhale, exhale

Come breathe with me
Breathe with me

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good motion picture