Friday, January 13, 2006

with e bdae girl

Late night indulgence...

.... With the birthday girl, that is.


This girl didn't do much on her birthday (everybody busy) and her fiance is working overtime (org dah nak kahwin.. cari rezeki lebih, kan.. kan??) and silly me took for granted that she'll be spending time with her fiance. Luckily she called me for a small chat since she's feeling bored while waiting for him to come back.

Since she had excitedly talked about treating me to some cakes that morning, I decide to let her have her way. Fetched her after sending my mum and head down to MacCafe ECP (24 hrs, what) to celebrate the remaining hour of her birthday.

Fancy downing the dairy/caffeine-laden cappucino and chocolate truffle + marmalade cake in that kinda' hour. If I ever had a dietician.... Tsk...

Nothing beats seeing the smile on a b'dae girl's face. And... erm... Tini, ur presents are on their way. Soon... soon....

No comments: