Wednesday, January 25, 2006

morning quote V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
morning quote:

MY BLACK HAVAIANAS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!

Saw it when I was sending my mum yesterday night. Perched on top of my shoe rack innocently, like it had never disappered. Right at the same spot where its taken from.

First thing I did? NO, I don't KISS it. Eeek! Keep it inside the house. duh!

My bro's and my conclusion to its phenomenal return (the most logical one first) :
1) The sandals don't fit.
2) The sandals were indeed cursed. That person might have suffered the most chronic case of footrot and repented.
3) That person read my blog. And seen how much wrath has been incurred.

NOTE to self: DISINFECT the sandals before wearing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: