Wednesday, September 02, 2009

i'm thinking....

b u f f e t s....

I've covered 1 Indian one last week... Free-flow of naans, briyani rice (I didn't have that), Tandoori Chicken, Matter Paneer, Aloo Gobi, Mutton Korma, Fish Masala etc....

Oh and not forgetting the papadums dipped in refreshing mint and yoghurt sauce... ummmmmm...!

All washed down with Mango Kheer (Rice Pudding) and some other pudding that's heavily infused with cardamoms. And a cup of masala tea to complete the meal.

Pictures?? What pictures? Was so hungry that I wolfed everything down before I remember having a camera.

Coming up will be another 1 at Sakura D.E. Not keeping my expectations high for the food at that one. Just gonna enjoy quality time with my cousins. Now pondering whether to have the sashimi at all...

Next.. hopefully another 1 with my mates. Can't disclose that the location for that un...

And oh.. That irritating Swensen's ice-cream buffet ad on radio is getting on my nerves. ...Cos' it's just so tempting!

Funnily enough though... Despite the saying, "Eating-for-two", I find myself being unable to eat much nowdays. Stomach space taken up by babe, I guess... =P

No comments: