Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh, random!


I thought I'm contented...


Why do I feel like there's something missing in my life...?


It still remains a mystery to me. I feel like I'm groping around in the dark.

Not that I'm being emo, here. It's truly what I'm feeling now. pfft!

I don't know if this is meant to be any indication... But I felt that way only when I hear certain Indonesian songs.. Uhuh. Indonesian songs.

ESPECIALLY this one by Letto ~ Sandaran Hati.



Everytime I hear this, I get goosebumps. I feel this slight chill down my back. Then my thoughts start to wander. And there's this sinking, hollow feeling settling deep inside.

Something definitely felt missing.

What is it about that song? Is it the lyrics? The melody? Or the fact that I gave the singer a sheepish wave as they walk past my seat during APM, years back...?

Ok, the last bit was an inside joke between my cousins who were there with me.

Know what? I think a trip to Jakarta should be in the works pretty soon. Even though I will no longer be single then but that should be all the more better. I don't know what I might be up to if I go there as someone with no commitments whatsoever.

I might just emigrate there, you know? Oh, dearest Fatimah, Sue & Noor... You know jolly well what I mean, right....?

No comments: