Monday, February 13, 2006

morning quote VII

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
morning quote:

I'm still sore from the fact that I didn't manage to catch the Rock Revival concert @ Downtown East last Sat cos' I'm on a kinda' tight budget. That, and the fact that my bro & frens got in with the help of a CERTAIN SOMEONE - a 'who's who' in the industry. *Ugh!*

Another thing I'm sore about is that both Channel U and Arts Central screened 2 great movies AT THE SAME TIME last night. I watched the climax of the movie 'The Whale Rider' and end up missing out on the crucial scene of this HK movie, 'Blood Brothers' starring Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, Shawn Yue & Edison Cheng. Till' now, I had no idea what happened in the end.. *%$#&@!

... Can anybody be kind enuff' to inform me??? *bats eyelids*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: