Thursday, October 07, 2004

What goes on during the b'dae dinner @ BREEKS! Amk...
My bro, acting as Mr Paparazzi took candid shots of us during dinner. Warning: The shots, being candid, carried really expressionless faces comparable to that of zombies in the movie 28 Days Later...
Gotta thank him thou, cos' these shots are also what will remind me of my 2* b'dae...

B'dae girl finishing the last bits of her seafood marinara..I know I looked silly..Hello??! Candid shot, remember??!

My mum's gonna freak out. She detests candid shots. Always said that they're a waste of film (personally I think she just wanna look good in fotos..)Now that we go digital...Wat will it be..? Waste of kilobytes..?


My dad reaching for some food across the table..

Bro came late. However all is forgiven when he gave me this.Eeeeek! Cute, rite??!!!


No comments: