Monday, June 18, 2007

my k-list

My K-List

Dramas I've watched:
The Asphalt Guy (Legend of Car God)
All In
Autumn In My Heart (Autumn Fairy Tale)
Winter Sonata
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Ireland
Goong
Stairway of Heaven
Cloud Staircase
When Spring Comes
Dalja's Spring
Hwang Jini
Mawang (Devil/Lucifer)
Hearts of 19
Glass Slipper
When Spring Comes
Sweet 18 Bride/Little Bride
Full House
A Love To Kill
Wonderful Life
Lovers in Paris
Save the Last Dance for Me
Hello, My Lady!
My Girl
My 19-yr Old Sis-In-Law
I Really Really Like You
Be Strong Geum-Soon!
First Love
Sassy Girl Chang-Hyun
Sorry I Love You
All About Eve

(I think there's a bit more but I can't recall..)

Movies (what I can recall):

my wife is a gangster 1
my boyfriend is type-b
my sassy girl
she's on duty
my tutor friend
an affair
king & the clown
april snow
wishing stairs

(and some more horror movies which I can't recall)

The earlier years, my appetite was sorely satiated by the local tv channels who play either 2x weekly or weekly. Waiting for the show every week was such a chore. And the 1hr show was was inclusive of the irritating commercial breaks.

Then my cousin began buying VCDs (mostly with Malay subtitles) before buying the (much better but more expensive) DVDs. And I buy for myself too.

Recently, my boss's wife (who's also a fan) passed me all the shows she's watched. And her friend keep stocking up her box-sets whenever he went to China.

And Singapore's cable company added the KBS Global channel into their list recently and there's no turning back since. Well, at least their dramas aren't interrupted by commercials! If only they include MBC too....

No comments: