Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Went to Mr Brown's blog and apparently, he's gotten quite a number of ppl on this: "I'm too sexy for my blog" thingy, where ppl will publish pictures with their tounge sticking out and declaring themselves 'sexy' as they did it.

Thought of giving it a shot but my digicam's with my pal and my attempt at getting a good one with my Nokia 6230 doesn't really work. Plus, my face is already slathered with night cream (the whitening kind) so the result came out: NOT GOOD.

Sheesh. So I dug around 'My Pictures' folder and found a dated one. Tiny tounge ala guppy-the-fish but the bonus is my bro's face in the background...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is,nokia themeyou can get it herenokia theme

Anonymous said...

you so cute, anyway download nokia theme
here